It really was perfect…a big smile crosses my face every time I think of Ava Kate’s birthday party. She loved every minute of being in the spotlight. I am so happy with the way the party came together… and I couldn’t have done it without the help of lots of crafty mommas. As is obvious in the photo below…the face painting booth was a big hit!
Everyone went home with some pink cotton candy flavored popcorn…
She smiled all day long…
So many thank yous to send out…
- Karen of Karen Wright Photography … all of the amazing photos.
- Kim from TomKat Studio … party invitations, cupcake toppers, labels, lots of inspiration
- Amy Atlas … inspiration, inspiration, inspiration
- Sweet Paul Magazine…cake inspiration (thanks to my sweet facebook fan, Kristen, for sharing this gem!)
- Amy from True Love Found … the most perfect birthday crown ever.
- Kelli … the cake pop master:)
- Kids Cakes … the fondant polka dots used on Ava’s Cake
- Becky from Simply Sweet Shoppe … Ava’s precious pink knotted tutu
- Lyn from Chalkydoodles … my favorite oilcloth tablecloths
- My face painting girls … Madeleine, Lily & May!!!
- My booth helpers … Aidan & Jacob!!!
Ava’s shirt … the Vintage Birthday Girl design … is already in my shop!
I will be sharing some of decorating details over the next couple weeks … the cake, the mini bunting and more!