Insanely cute! I love them. The details are so precious. I love that she used different shapes for the cookies. They are truly works of art. I would like one of each. I hope you will stop by Val’s shop. She has some amazing treats in her shop!July 23rd, 2014 by Kristina | No Comments »
What??? Is it really already July? We have had a whirlwind past few weeks but it has all been good. I have loved spending the extra time with my kids. I even played a little one on one basketball today. I got crushed by an 11 year old.
Amidst all of the craziness, I have squeezed in a little time for some cute custom orders. My favorite is this 4th of July themed birthday shirt. I hope this lucky little one has a great 2nd birthday on the 4th:)
July 3rd, 2014 by Kristina | No Comments »
In 2 short weeks, this little angel is turning 8! This was taken at her party last year. It feels like yesterday.
I guess I should share pictures from that party. I am a bit behind!May 21st, 2014 by Kristina | No Comments »
You just need a few things to hold a sweet & simple summer-ish birthday party … the Lemonade Stand Birthday Party.
Just add a cake, some open green grass and a few kids … and you are DONE! Let them run around and tire themselves out.
Have a great weekend!
May 16th, 2014 by Kristina | No Comments »
It seems that there are celebrations coming and going all of the time. I love it all from birthdays to confirmations, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. Amidst it all, I have been finding lots of fun DIYs that make perfect gifts. I would really like to give all of them a try but it just isn’t possible. Here are a few of my favorites as of late …
- Although Mother’s Day has passed, these little cake toppers are perfect for that special Mom’s birthday. They were made with a Cricut but could be done with simpler designs and cut by hand. They dress up the simple cake perfectly! (People of Cricut … feel free to send me one! I promise to put it to good use.)
- Love all personalized gifts! These notecards are absolutely beautiful. The lovely Michelle, of Elegance & Enchantment, has done all of the work for you. They are available with every letter!
- I have see tutorials for DIY Makeup Bags all over pinterest. I know that they are not terribley difficult to make but they still intimidate me. This tutorial over at Plan B: Anna Evers is so simple. I am ready to make one or maybe twenty!
- This necklace is simple and sweet, perfect at any age. I am thinking my little girl would love this … maybe a mother/daughter set. The fabulous ladies behind A Beautiful Mess come up with the most amazing ideas. You will definitely want to stay up to date with all of their projects on their blog!
Let me know if you give any of them a try! Follow me on Instagram (here) to see which ones I tackle!May 14th, 2014 by Kristina | No Comments »
I am a bit of health nut. I am a vegetarian. I have my green juice every morning. I mix up weird concoctions in my blender and feed it to my kids. My oldest loves everything. My youngest gives me a distrustful look and smells everything I feed her. When looking at recipes, I am always looking for a healthy meal. The kicker, it has to taste like it isn’t healthy. Here are a few of my tried and true recipes, all kid and husband approved!
Top Left … Black Bean & Quinoa Enchilada Bake by Two Peas & Their Pod. This stuff is amazing. It tastes completely guilty as all Mexican food should, but it is healthy. I even left the cheese out on half of the pan and it was still delish. I just found this one a couple weeks ago and we have already had it for dinner 3 times. Major winner!
Bottom Left … Tomato Basil Cream Pasta by Lil Blue Boo. Easy is important during the week too and this one checks that box as well. This is a regular on our menu especially when my son has had a game. He is HUNGRY after basketball and this is a favorite. Everyone loves it. My picky eater only asks for the sauce on the side which doesn’t make sense as she mixes it together anyway. Whatever … she eats it! Make this for your family and they will love you!
Bottom Right … Hearty White Bean Vegetable Soup by Henry Happened. I could eat soup every night even during the Texas summer. I don’t care. It is good. My family is over me and my soup addiction, except for this one. I don’t think I have ever put butternut squash in a veggie soup until now. I should have. It is perfect. Serve this with a side of crusty bread and done! Oh, and it freezes beautifully! Love a good freezer dinner.
Follow me on Pinterest to find more of my recipe favorites, as well as party ideas, DIY projects and more!
May 7th, 2014 by Kristina | No Comments »
- I added these pretties to my shop!
- A perfect craft DIY with kids using nail polish … but not on little fingers and toes!
- This little one’s 1st birthday is simply perfection … and those cheeks!
- List of favorite beauty and hair products + she is super, all sorts of crazy funny!
- This cake … because it is too pretty to be a cake!
The request … A mermaid birthday tee with pink and orange. I hope I delivered to the birthday girl’s standards.
My girl gave it a big thumbs up! You can find it listed in my shop here!April 22nd, 2014 by Kristina | No Comments »
Couldn’t resist sharing this cute little birthday shirt done in NEON! You can find it in my shop here!April 17th, 2014 by Kristina | No Comments »